TPANACollector is a software solution that collects data from road-side sensors to calculate accurate travel time. A sub-set of the capabilities include:
- Reports that can be customized and scheduled to execute automatically using current or historical data
- Comprehensive travel time filters to ensure accurate travel time measurements in a range of road networks, including multi-mode distributions introduced by HOV lanes
- Directly control of NTCIP compatible road signs through a highly flexible scheduling system
- Browser-based graphical interface allows managers to monitor, configure and control the system
- Users include: Calgary, Halton, Montreal, Peel, Toronto, MTO and the Pan Am Games 2015.
TPANACollectro processes BMT data to calculate Travel time for display on City of Toronto Variable Message Signs